-------------------------------------

No flash player!

It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.

Powered by Flash MP3 Player -----------------------------------
Elvis Presley - Bl...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

American idol Sanjaya and the crying girl - What others say


What others say:

1) My question to you: Did someone pay this precious girl to "ACT" as if she was a mad, crazy fan of Sanjaya's? Tell me your thougts on Sanjaya and the crying girl.

2) For the life of me I don't know.... The thing to me is, that she was the only one... I remember the days of old, Elvis Presley, now he made women cry... The little girl was just that, a LITTLE girl. I do not think she was paid to do that. However I do think she represented the audience that he attracted. And thank goodness he didn't win...

3) I agree with you...thank god he didn't go furthur than he did. Its a shame they paired Sanjaya with Joe Perry. Although when Kelly Clarkson sang with Perry...that was awesome!

4) I definitely do not think that was an act. That crying little girl was amazing, and I have a feeling if I were in her position, I would have been doing the same thing. I want to see the Idols live tour so badly this summer, it's coming to the city my college is in! I'm so excited! When Sanjaya comes on stage though, I don't even know what I'll do. I think I may just cry from the sheer excitement of it. Needless to say, I am a huge Sanjaya fan. I don't care what anyone says about him, either. He got more publicity than any other idol this season and a LOT of people love him. He's going to have a great career no matter what he decides to do~!

5) No, I believe that she really did cry over him and I think it was just because she liked him so much and actually seen him in person. Fans are like that.
In his own way, Sanjaya made a huge impact on the show and he is an Idol to some people. My kids liked him and I think that he was okay and was better than people gave him credit for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news for you Melinda Doolittle fans! She’s set to release her debut album titled, Coming Back to You on Hi-Fi Recordings in January 09. Produced by Grammy-nominated producer Mike Mangini (Joss Stone, Run DMC, The Jonas Brothers), Coming Back to You was recorded with a team of live musicians in Nashville and New York City.

The first single, “It’s Your Love” will be released to radio in October.

Keep you update about Melinda career at melindasbackups

melindasbackups.com is a web site owned by Melinda Doolittle. Melinda’s Backups™ is a non-profit supportive association inspired by Melinda and authorized by her to operate this web site on behalf of her fans.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home