-------------------------------------

No flash player!

It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.

Powered by Flash MP3 Player -----------------------------------
Elvis Presley - Bl...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

America got it wrong AGAIN!



What others said:

1) "I am so upset that I don't even want to watch it next week. Blake was horrible and can't sing I don't even believe it has to do with the peoples vote anymore I think the show is phony. I just couldn't believe it, I just turned off the television. I think they have it set up for Jordan to win at least I hope because if Blake wins I will never watch the show again. I thought it was bad when they had Sanjaya on there but this is ridiculous"

2) "oh i know what you mean. i was so mad i turned it off also.its sickening to see how this show has went. to throw off the best singers when this is susposed to be all about singing is beyond stupid. sad bunch of people. thanks for replying"

3) "Again America got it wrong. People are talking about how Melinda doesn't have personality and Blake does, well guess what, this is a singing competition not a personality contest nor is it a fashion show who can dress the best. You can not compare Blake's singing to Melinda. When you listen to the radio it's Melinda's voice you want to hear not Blakes and how will you see all the so called personality on the radio??? I am not even going to vote next week"

4) "American Idol -is- a personality contest. Just being able to sing well is not enough and it never has been. If you want to be a star, you need to have a good personality or nobody will remember you! Being an Idol is so much more than just singing. People will vote for the person they like the best, not necessarily who is the best. That is just the way things work, there's no point in saying America got it wrong.

I won't lie, Melinda has a better voice, but in this kind of contest that's not the only thing that counts"

5)"I agree howard, its susposed to be about singing but it seems its not. blake just acts goofy. and thats not personality. it just shows how inmature he is. melinda is a lady and she can sing like an angel. and it makes me mad that she got kicked off"

6)"I agree with you howard. this IS a singing competition.. im so sad to hear Melinda voted off. after last night i was so sure of seeing Melinda win the title next week. Oh man, if Blake wins the title.. William Hung should go for auditions again next season and im sure he will get the golden ticket. Beatboxing is not a form of singing, i repeat NOT a form of singing. Melinda has proven to be consistent each and every week. she delivers perfect tune. Im so confused of what the public wants? Melinda CAN sing and American Idol is a singing competition. tsk..tsk.."

7)"Yes, now that Melinda has been voted out to the shock of many matured viewers, I hope America would not make the same mistake again next week. We all know now Jordin should be the winner. If Blake wins, I'd never watch American idol again, ever!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home